What Would You Like To 3D Print?
Before running out to the store and buy the first 3D printer the salesperson shows you, you may want to think about some more fundamental questions?
- Are you a user interested in printing toys or household items?
- A trendsetter who loves showing your friends the latest gadgetry?
- A teacher seeking to set up a 3D printer in a library, classroom, or community center?
- A DIYer or hobbyist who likes to experiment with new project technologies?
- A designer, engineer, or architect who wants to create models or prototypes of new products, components, or structures?
- An artist who attempts to explore the potential of forming 3D objects?
- Or a manufacturer wanting to print plastic items in relatively short runs?
Your optimal 3D printer is dependent …